The deadline to submit application to this program is on Monday, April 4, 2022. Selected students will engage in an 8-week internship in France between May 30, 2022 and July 22, 2022.
"Cityscape of traditional buildings in France" - photo by Jonathan Marchal on Unsplash
The program is designed to inspire a new generation of students committed to promoting innovation and change in the public sector.
Managed by the Cultural Services of the Embassy of France in the United States, the Innovation Policy Internship Program (IPIP) is designed to inspire a new generation of students committed to promoting innovation and change in the public sector.
The program offers students the opportunity to engage in an 8-week internship in Toulouse or Strasbourg. During the first week of June, American students will have a chance to attend orientation sessions and seminars at prestigious French schools of Public Affairs to better understand the political, economic and cultural environment in France and in Europe before joining their host institution. Internships will be conducted in English in multicultural teams composed of both American and French students.
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students enrolled in one of the partner universities participating in the programme. UCLA students are eligible.
- French language is not mandatory. Selected students will be working closely with an English-speaking French intern during their internship who will help them understand the administrative and social context of the host institution.
- Approx. $3,000 (depending on the currency rate), including:
- Furnished studio apartment for 8 weeks;
- Transportation from local airport or train station to the apartment;
- Local transportation pass for the duration of the program;
- Health and liability insurance;
- Cultural visits in Toulouse;
- Seminars at prestigious French schools of Public Affairs;
- Internship at a public institution in France.
Deadline to apply to the program is on Monday, April 4, 2022. Selected students will engage in an 8-week internship in Toulouse or Strasbourg, France, between May 30, 2022 and July 22, 2022. Apply here.
Published: Tuesday, March 15, 2022