One of the top electronic reference sources of 2002.
— Library Journal, April 15, 2003
HAPI Online is the most current way to meet your Latin American information needs. Updated biweekly, it offers an easy-to-use search screen linked to detailed Help screens. Some of its many features allow you to:
- Search foreign language titles using English language keywords
- Limit your search to full text articles only
- Email yourself a bibliography of your search results
- Order articles online for document delivery
- Consult the Thesaurus in English, Spanish, or Portuguese
- Obtain Open URL links to unlock your library's resources
The Hispanic American Periodicals Index (HAPI) is the source for current and in-depth research on Central and South America, the Caribbean basin, Mexico, the United States–Mexico border region, and Hispanics in the United States.
From analyses of the latest political, economic, and social issues to critiques of arts and letters, HAPI offers access to articles, documents, original literary works, and other materials appearing in hundreds of leading journals published throughout the world. Dating back to 1970, the database contains over 275,000 citations recording the research of Latin Americanists for more than three decades.
Contact us for a free trial and see for yourself how much more HAPI has to offer, or simply go to www.hapi.ucla.edu and click on “Free Information.” Subscribe using the handy online order form.
- Institutions: $1,750.00 per year, unlimited simultaneous users; access via IP address; 20% discount available to consortia
- Individuals: $500.00 per year or $50.00 per month; access via logonid and password
- Subscribe online: www.hapi.ucla.edu
Published: Tuesday, October 02, 2012