Fourth Celebration of the International Trade Community in Los Angeles
A forum enabling participants to engage in professional networking with international trade experts.
Come and discuss import and export opportunities with diplomatic officers and business representatives from various countries.
Friday, May 20, 20116:00 PM - 9:00 PM
C-508 Entrepreneurs Hall
Anderson School of Management
This conference will enable participants to engage in professional networking with experts in trade development and business. Representatives from different countries will participate in this event enabling participants to learn about their import and export products and business opportunities.
- Hon. David Figueroa, Consul General of Mexico in Los Angeles
- Dr. Rubén Hernández León, Director, UCLA Center for Mexican Studies
- Dr. Kevin Terraciano, Interim Director, UCLA Latin American Institute
- Guy Fox, Chairman, Southern California Regional District Export Council
- Maurice Kogon, Director, Center for International Trade Development
- Dr. Maru Vazquez, Visiting Assistant Professor, UCLA Department of History
- 6:00 p.m. International Booth Exhibit, Networking International Appetizers and Beverages
- 6:30 p.m. Speakers Presentation
- 8:00 p.m. Raffle for those participating in the “Passport Quiz”
Complementary tasting of international food and wines.
Cost : Free and open to the public.
Download file: FourthCelebrationTrade-yh-ikv.pdf
Sponsor(s): Center for Mexican Studies, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Latin American Business Association , For a list of complete sponsors, please see attached PDF.