California Clean Innovation 2008
The conference is intended for a wide audience, including industry leaders, entrepreneurs, investment professionals, policy makers, lawyers, journalists, and university staff, faculty and students.
Friday, May 09, 20088:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Tom Bradley International Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095
California Clean Innovation 2008 (CACI) provides an unprecedented opportunity for attendees to expand their knowledge of the clean technology landscape, network with industry leaders, and participate in a fast pitch business case competition. CACI's day-long conference will review the current state of the Clean Technology sector, explore applications on the horizon, and discuss the importance of each discipline & success factor across the cleantech value chain.
Keynotes will be provided by:
· Ira Ehrenpreis - General Partner of Technology Partners, Cleantech Venture Capitalist
· Stuart Hemphill - Vice President of Renewable and Alternative Power of Southern California Edison, Renewables Portfolio Strategist
With special remarks given by:
· Judy D. Olian - Dean and John E. Anderson Chair in Management
· Dr. Gene Block - Chancellor, UCLA
· Robert S. Sullivan - Dean, UCSD Rady School of Management
Cost : General Admission: $150 until May 4, 2008
Sponsor(s): Center for European and Eurasian Studies, German American Business Association, Southern California