Korean Flagship Progam Open House
Information session for the Korean Flagship Program
Thursday, November 17, 20053:30 PM - 5:30 PM
UCLA, Bunche building, room 10383
Los Angeles, CA 90095
The UCLA Korean Flagship Program is currently recruiting students for the 2006-2007 academic year. This program is an excellent opportunity for advanced speakers of Korean to improve their reading, listening, and speaking skills to function on the academic and professional level.
The program includes:
- One year of intensive language training on the UCLA campus followed by a second year of study in Korea
- A one-on-one mentorship by a Korean native speaker
- Internship opportunities with local businesses; cultural and enrichment activities
- Access to U.S. Federal Government jobs after successful completion o the program (opportunities include U.S. Department of Commerce, World Health Organization, Department of Defense, etc.)
- Substantial funding for this program offered by NSEP to a limited number of U.S citizens.
Please attend the Open House for more information.
Center for World Languages310-825-2510
Sponsor(s): Center for World Languages