Registration opens on November 15th! Automatic UCLA credit (units, grades, courses)
Approved for: African & Middle Eastern Studies, Asian Studies, European Studies, Latin American Studies
Approved for Global Health minor and IDS major
Approved for Global Studies, IDS and Asian Studies majors.
- UC summer programs (check the particular UC school Summer sessions website)
- Education Abroad Program (EAP) Semester and year-long programs
- Non-UC Study Abroad Programs
Visit the UCLA International Education Office for a complete list of programs.
Get approval for your major.
1. Choose a Program
2. Select Courses if applicable. Some programs have already assigned courses.
3. Send course descriptions to your major/minor advising office for pre-approval.
4. Apply or register for the program
5. Submit official petitions upon your return (courses must be at least 4 units, Upper Division)
Check the IEO Scholarship page for a complete list of scholarships including the Global Studies Scholarship.